Manufacturers and importers must certify the gas products mentioned in Res. 138/95.
How is the certification process?
First, register the company in the Register of Manufacturers and Importers and then for certification.
Data for registration: Application with signature letterhead with the following information:
• Name of the firm and legal address.
• Address of offices, workshops and / or warehouses as appropriate.
• Items to be manufactured or imported.
• Name, surname, identity document number and authority that granted it, of the persons authorized to carry out procedures.
• Authorization in favor of the Certifying Body to inspect the manufacturing and testing workshops or warehouse.
• Clarification of the signature of the subscriber of the application, mentioning the position he occupies and the ID number and authority that granted it.
• Copy of the documentation that accredits the powers herein to act on behalf of the Company or Firm.
• Photocopy of the registration of the trademark with which the certifications request. Copy authenticated by a Notary Public of the Statute of Incorporation of the Company of the Social Contract with indication of dates and data of registration before the Inspection of Legal Persons or certificate of personal registration before the DGI , CUIT, Taxes and Social Security.
• Testimony of ownership, lease contract or reliable evidence of the nature of the possession of denounced offices, workshops or deposits.
• Certificate of permission or municipal authorization of the workshops, premises and / or warehouse.
• Certificate of registration in the "Industrial Registry of the Nation" in the case of Manufacturers or before the National Customs Directorate in the case of Importers.
• Proof of compliance with the registration requirements before the official Social Security and tax collection agencies at the national, provincial or municipal level, as appropriate.
• General plans of the buildings and workshops or warehouses Diagram (LAYOUT) of the facilities involved in the production of the artifacts or accessories. Purpose of the registration in the Registry indicating the location and characteristics of the equipment and its hourly production.
• Note presenting a technical representative registered in the respective Professional Council.
• Scheme of the quality control system.
Said system must contemplate the requirements that the firm adopts, to guarantee that the products that are released to the market respond to the characteristics of the prototype presented, said system must be approved by the Sector.
Considering that it is necessary to guarantee consumers safety in the use of devices, equipment, accessories and containers that use liquefied gas or any other gaseous fuel distributed by network or packaging, the essential safety requirements that the products to be met are established. import and / or manufacture in the country.
For certification, the importing company or factory must first be registered in the Register of Manufacturers and Importers. The manufacturer or importer of gas products, registered in the registry, must present technical documentation that identifies the product or product family; such as descriptive memories; test sheets, photos or technical brochures; Blueprints. All information must be provided written in Spanish. In the case of imported equipment, a copy of the Certificate of Approval will be presented in the country of origin, and its translation into Spanish.
What products require certification?
• Natural gas and / or liquefied petroleum gas appliances through networks: Kitchens, Heaters, Water Tanks, etc.
• Accessories for natural gas and / or liquefied petroleum gas for networks: actuation valves, Robinets, etc.
• Plastic pipes: pipes, polyethylene valves, etc.
• Equipment and containers for CNG: Steel cylinders, etc.
• Constitutive elements of the CNG conversion equipment (KIT) (parts of vehicular CNG equipment).