Procedures before INAL, Senasa, Certification Bodies, Obtaining RNE and RNP, Free movement of food, packaging and household goods (1).
The National Food Institute (INAL) guarantees the safety of containers and materials in contact with food in compliance with the standards established in the Argentine Food Code. It is the entity that authorizes the use of containers and materials in contact with food, such as tableware and other plastic household items (PA 3924); wooden table or kitchen items (PA 4419), thermos and other isothermal containers (PA 9617).
Our service includes:
• Authorization for the use of containers and equipment in contact with food.
• Authorization for the use of household products.
• Registration in the National Registry of Food and Dietary Supplements (R.N.E.).
• Registration in the National Registry of Food Products and Dietary Supplements (R.N.P.A.).
• Authorization of free movement of food products.
• Authorization of free circulation of temporary supplies.
• Authorization of free circulation for own use of the manufacturing establishment (U.P.E.I).
• Authorization of free circulation of samples.
• Authorization of free circulation of containers and materials in contact with food.
• Authorization of free movement of non-intervention of goods.
• Export registration.
• Request for analysis.
• Certificate of Free Sale "Suitable for Human consumption".
• General management before INAL, INV, SENASA and ANMAT among others.
• Management of Non-Automatic Licenses (LNA) before the Ministry of Industry, Undersecretary of Commercial Policy and Management.
(1) Household products: are substances or preparations intended for cleaning, washing, disinfection, among others, for use in the home, and / or public and / or private collective environments.