Resolution SC 729/1980 Creation of the Registries of Telecommunications Activities and Materials (RAMATEL). It establishes the provisions relating to Telecommunications activities and materials for the effective exercise of the granting powers and telecommunications police. It specifies the requirements for the registration of people and materials and sets the obligations arising from the registration.
The homologation allows the holder of the same to market the equipment in the country. It is formally issued through a provision, after verifying that the device works according to CNC technical standards. The sale of equipment that has not been homologated / codified by the CNC constitutes an infringement of Resolution 729/80 of the Ministry of Communications.
Our service includes:
• Management and complete advice to obtain approvals before CNC.
• Registration of the company in the Subregister of Marketing.
• Renewal of registrations.
• Homologation of equipment with telephone and radio interface.
• Preparation of dossier and technical file to present to the National Communications Commission.
• Coordination and Monitoring of Laboratory Tests.
• Company Registration - Activity Register.